Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Rachel + Casey • Highlawn Pavilion Wedding • New Jersey Photographer


Rachel and Casey's wedding was definitely one I will remember for a while.
Everything about their day was incredibly personal and very emotional. I shed a few tears myself.
I think it was Laura who said to me that she noticed all the love that surrounded them and how everyone enjoyed being around one another. They wanted to be there, to be part of their day and celebrate their love!

I met with the groom and his groomsmen at their getting-ready location before heading to Highlawn Pavilion in West Orange, New Jersey, where the ceremony and reception took place.
It was such a treat for me- almost 11 years ago my reception was held at the same venue!
So many great memories! It was so much fun to be back!

Rachel and Casey chose to do their first look which was followed by a beautiful outdoor ceremony. Bride walked down the aisle to the sound of guitars played by her two uncles.
As I wiped my tears witnessing these touching nuptials we headed inside for their cocktail hour and reception.

A huge Thank You to Laura Lee Photography for letting me assist her at this truly unforgettable celebration. And a lifetime of happiness to The Newlyweds!

















































































































































The amazing professionals who made this day possible:

Videographer ~ Golden Hour Visuals ; Jerod Wood
Florist ~ Corwin Florist
Bridesmaid Dresses ~ Macy’s
Tuxes ~ Men’s Warehouse
Bridal Gown ~ Pronovias
Bridal Gown Boutique ~ Park Avenue Bridals Verona NJ


No comments:

Post a Comment