Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Samantha Is Four!


A leap year will always bring back one of the best memories. 

Four years ago on February 29th my water broke and I was heading to the hospital to give birth to my daughter.
I kept thinking to myself: 'Not a leap year baby! Not a leap year baby! Please!'
That was my 'fear' during the pregnancy, even though my due date was March 5th. 

So, there I was, praying and hoping she would wait until after midnight. 
And she did :-)
She was born at 3:57am on March 1st which is also her grandma's Birthday! 
And February 29th will always feel special, too.

Here is Samantha.

A very independent four year old who loves clothes, shoes, Disney princesses, and Frozen.
She loves to dance and sing, and would never let me cut her hair- Rapunzel's hair is her goal ;-)
She never seems to stop talking or asking questions.

And she adores her little brother, Jack!



























Other Samantha's Stories: