Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

As I am celebrating my third Mother's Day as a mom I have developed even greater appreciation and gratitude for my own mom.
No one can prepare you for what motherhood brings and you will never understand it unless you've experienced it yourself. Your life is no longer about you. It is now filled with constant worries about your children's well-being, sleepless nights when they're sick or scared, intertwined with happy days, moments of joy and pride when watching them grow and meet yet another milestone.
No two days are ever the same, and each day is special and irreplaceable.

I am excited about the future and I look forward to seeing who my children will grow up to be.


"Mother's heart is a special place where her children are always home"

Kocham Cię Mamo!