Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Modern Glamour • Winter Styled Shoot • New Jersey Wedding Photographer


I am still in awe of how everything fell into place despite a few obstacles along the way. 

Debbie and I met at one of our Tuesday's Together meetings (a local chapter of Rising Tide Society) about a year ago. Later on, she photographed my anniversary session and we started chatting about getting together one day to shoot and learn from each other, both being Nikon lovers :-) 

After a busy fall and holiday season, we were finally able to sit down and start planning. We bounced around a few ideas as to the location, theme, and so on. 
In the meantime, during one of my shopping trips 🙄, I came across this absolutely stunning dress by Badgley Mischka and I just knew this was the dress we would design our shoot around. 
I reached out to a few of my wonderful and super creative friends who were generous enough to dedicate their time, effort and their creations to make this shoot one of a kind.

The weather was not on our side that day- we initially were hoping to shoot outdoor at a park but freezing rain made that impossible. Thankfully, Jacqueline let us move our shoot to her new bridal atelier. I honestly believe it all worked out that much better. 

Modern glamour is what I think about the look we created.
Jennifer Weil of Style Concierge paired the sequin dress with white fur and silver stilettos, and it was a perfection!
Hair and makeup by Jacqueline Cicala could not have been more gorgeous!
What about the flowers??? Kerry Patel is truly a floral design genius! I was blown away by her stunning arrangement.
And let's not forget about the invitations- Patty Gibbons of Little Dress Paperie and her amazing team created this beautiful suite especially for us. Incredible!

Last but not least, a huge thanks to my lovely friend, Aleksandra, who has been my muse and has always made herself available for me and yet another shoot!

I am beyond grateful for the amazing team who made it all possible on such short notice! 
Thank you! Thank you!

Hair + Makeup ~ Jacqueline Cicala
Jewelry + Accessories ~ I Do I Do of Morristown
Silk Ribbon + Styling Cloth ~ Froufrou Chic
Shoes ~ Jimmy Choo


























































A few behind the scenes shots