Sunday, March 12, 2017

Styling with Jennifer • Morristown • New Jersey


I met Jennifer of Style Concierge at one of our Tuesday's Together meet ups {NJ chapter of
  Rising Tide Society} about a year ago. 
Later, we got to collaborate on various shoots {Bicycle ShootInspirational ShootModern Glamour}. And I must admit, I have been impressed with and inspired by her unique sense of style, ever since. It seems so effortless yet so sophisticated. 
When we met she was about to launch her stylist/personal shopper website and blog. A few months later we started working together on creating some fun and fabulous content, from outfit ideas to shopping tips to her favorite essentials. 

I, myself, have become more thoughtful shopping for my clothes, always wondering... what would Jennie think of this outfit? Would she approve? Is it an investment piece or just a seasonal trend? Etc. 

It has truly been a blast collaborating and I cannot wait to see more of her wardrobe ideas!

Here are a few of my favorite looks put together by Jennifer. 

To see more, follow her blog and Instagram, and do not forget to sign up for her newsletter!


Makeup by Beauty On Location NJBloom SalonBlowout Salon 
Hair by Beauty On Location NJ | Bloom Salon