Saturday, January 5, 2019

Fall Family Sessions Part 1 • New Jersey Photographer


Fall must be one of the busiest seasons for most photographers. I once saw a joke on Facebook that said "October is to photographers what April is to accountants", and I have to agree. 
It was a busy time of year, no doubt, between weddings, family sessions and my regular clients, my schedule was filled to the brim!
But that also meant I got to see so many of 'my families' back for their annual session! 
It's so much fun to see how much the kids had grown and to catch up on what they had all been up to since we last saw each other. And I truly feel honored that they choose me to capture their memories year after year! 

I had so many favorites that I wanted to share that I decided to split them into two posts! 

Here's part 1!

















































































































































































































































Thank you to all my wonderful families!
Hope to see you again next year!