Friday, April 19, 2019

Morristown Marriage Proposal {Kelly + Jared} • New Jersey Wedding Photographer


When one of my friends, Lauren, reached out to me asking if I was available to shoot her brother's proposal I almost jumped out of my seat! I was so excited and honored!
It was my very first proposal! 
The reality started to set in and I began to feel a bit nervous! It was such an important moment!
I didn't want to miss anything!

But everything worked out so perfectly! It was just meant to be!
Jared and Kelly had a few appetizers at Roots Steakhouse in Morristown, NJ, and decided to take a walk to The Green. I was already there pretending to photograph the trees and newly planted daffodils ;-)
Kelly seemed quite oblivious as to what was about to happen and probably didn't even notice me there and my two cameras!  
Quick nod from Jared and I knew he was going for it!
As soon as they reached the middle of the park he went down on one knee, pulled out the ring box and asked Kelly to marry him!  
She, of course, said YES! (after the initial shock and disbelief ;-) 

Congratulations, Kelly + Jared! 
Happy wedding planning!