Sunday, May 10, 2020

Happy Mother's Day!


✨"Behind all your stories is always your mother's story, 
because hers is where yours begins."✨
Mitch Albom ~


* * *

My children are the reason I can be called mom, the sweetest name there is! 
Quite frankly, I don't even remember what life felt like before them.
Motherhood may be stressful, intense, overwhelming, and HARD (especially this year 😳), 
but it brings so much joy and fulfillment at the same time. 
Nothing can compare to their smiles and hugs!!


 Happy Mother's Day to All The Mamas! 


To my Dearest Mom (in Poland): May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood. Thank you for giving me the best things in life: your love, your care, your patience, and your cooking (oh, how much I miss that!). 
Kocham Cię, Mamo!!!