Sunday, June 20, 2021

Happy Father's Day!


" A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remains as a pillar of strength throughout our lives."
~ Ama H.Vanniarachchy


Happy Father's Day to The Best Dad I could ask for my children (they absolutely adore you, Steve!!!), and to all the amazing fathers out there!
 I would also like to celebrate my dad - this year more than any other! 
It was a rough couple of months after my dad suffered from another heart attack and needed bypass surgery.  Countless amount of phone and video calls, holding back my tears each time we spoke, praying and never losing hope! God is good! 
Words cannot describe how incredibly thankful I am my dad is still with us and doing well. 
Kocham Cię, Tato! 

Happy Father's Day!