Thursday, January 27, 2022

Taylor + Philip • NJ Botanical Gardens Engagement Session • New Jersey Wedding Photographer


Taylor and Philip chose one of the most gorgeous locations for their engagement session. 

Skylands Manor and New Jersey Botanical Gardens are absolutely stunning in the spring with their many blossoms, lush greenery, and very unique fairytale-like architecture. 
I had a blast exploring the grounds with them and getting to know their love story. 

How They Met
Taylor and Philip met during their senior year of high school- in economics class… Taylor heard Philip was able to fix the back of a phone so when she shattered hers, she knew he was the one to go to :) 

Their First Date
Taylor: "He took me to Panera in our town! I had numerous coupons so I basically paid for the whole date ;) "

The Proposal
"Philip proposed on top of Cadillac Mountain as we were watching the sunrise. First place the sun rises in the United States :) We had been talking about going to Acadia National Park for a while and when he was able to get a last-minute vacation from work, we planned the trip in about 3 weeks! My engagement ring arrived the night before we left.

Taylor and Philip love to travel together and have many trips planned out via Pinterest. They love to experience new things together but also love to just relax, watch Netflix, and enjoy each other’s company. 

Taylor about Philip: "I love his selflessness and how he would drop everything to help me out. He’s someone I can truly rely on and trust with my life and heart." 

Philip about Taylor: "I love how much she supports me and has my back. She supports my career, goals, and my love for the Giants. "

One word to describe them as a couple: 
Dependable 

Congratulations, Taylor & Philip!
I cannot wait to capture your wedding this September!