Friday, May 11, 2018

Crate & Barrel Private Registry Event • Bridgewater Commons • New Jersey Wedding Photographer


It was such a treat to be part of Crate & Barrel Private Registry Event back in February.
When Stacey Sainato of Peony Events reached out to me I could not contain my excitement!

I remember when my husband and I were putting together our wedding registry over a decade ago, with Crate & Barrel, and I wish we had participated in an event such as this. It is an amazing opportunity to meet the wedding professionals, ask any wedding planning related questions, get to know the latest trends, and to get inspired!

Crate & Barrel at Bridgewater Commons was sure to be filled with inspiration! From the gorgeous floral installation and center pieces by Jardiniere Fine Flowers, hand lettered menus by Little Black Dress Paperie, to place settings hand picked and styled by Stacey of Peony Events, and the delicious desserts by Montclair Bread.
 Let us not forget the stunning makeup and hair by Amy and Jessica of Beauty On Location NJ, along with the latest wedding fashion from I do I do and Bella Bridesmaids.

Elegant Music Group provided entertainment and a photo booth for the event.

Head over to Crate & Barrel blog to read more about the event.

Other Vendors:
Catering ~ Mangia Organica
Sampling ~ Nespresso || KitchenAid || Cuisinart || Coravin

Photography ~ Monika de Myer