Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Nicole + Michael • Central Park NYC Engagement • New York/New Jersey Wedding Photographer



If you know me you know how much I love New York City! I will use any excuse to cross the bridge but especially to capture two people in love!
I met with Nicole and Michael in New York's Central Park on Saturday morning and we took a stroll around Bethesda Terrace,  danced on the Bow Bridge and found the perfect rock to pose on that overlooks The Lake and Manhattan skyscrapers.

Here is Nicole and Michael's love story:

HOW THEY MET

"We are a tinder success story! Lol
We actually connected on tinder back in 2013 but the timing wasn't right so we didn't end up meeting until 2015."

THEIR FIRST DATE

"For our first date we went to Italian restaurant Pavesi in Morristown. Food was delicious and we had great conversation getting to know each other a little better.
At the end of the night Mike drove me home and, as the gentleman he is, asked for a kiss goodnight and the rest is history!"

HOW HE PROPOSED

"The morning of Mike set up notes all around our apartment. Each note led me to the next one and they were all filled with memories from our last 4 years together. The last note led me to the bedroom where Mike set up flowers with one last note and he popped the question!
To celebrate, we went into NYC for a nice lunch and ended our night at Pravesi in Morristown where it all started. :) 
Mike proposed to me on our 4 year anniversary. I had a feeling it was coming at some point this year but I didn’t expect it on that day!"


Nicole and Michael love to travel together and binge watch shows on Netflix :)

WHAT SHE LOVES ABOUT HIM



"One of my many favorite things about Mike is his sense of humor. I love how goofy we can be together and how much we laugh together. 
But what I really love the most is how genuine, kindhearted and caring he is. I know that he will always support me 100%, I can depend on him for anything and at the end of the day he always wants to make sure I am happy. His stunning good looks are a plus too 😉"

WHAT HE LOVES ABOUT HER

"There is not one thing I love most about Nicole because she is perfect in every way. She is my perfect match and I am incredibly lucky to have found her.
She is beautiful, smart, funny, loving, thoughtful, talented, athletic, and has the perfect smile with the figure to back it up. Nicole checks all the boxes for things I was looking for in a woman but the overall connection we have is what made me fall in love with her. I am very fortunate to have found Nicole and excited for our life together."


One word to describe you as a couple - Unbreakable

Congratulations, Nicole & Michael!
 I am so excited to be part of your wedding day next August!!!