Thursday, July 9, 2020

Vicky + Tony • Morristown Engagement Session • New Jersey Wedding Photographer



Once I heard Vicky & Tony's story I knew we were meant to work together!

Their love story revolves around Morristown (like mine!)- their first date was there (and on my birthday!), and that is where Tony popped the question!
So much in common!

I had so much fun getting to know them while capturing some special moments at their engagement session. And they had a blast practicing all the poses before their big day next June!

Here's their love story: 


HOW THEY MET

Vicky and Tony first met in 2017 at the physical therapy clinic where Tony worked. Vicky and Tony got to know each other over the course of 6 months when she would come in for treatment.
"We bonded over our mutual love for all things fitness and nutrition as well as electronic dance music."

THEIR FIRST DATE

"Our first date was on 4/21/18. We went to TOWN Bar and Kitchen in Morristown, NJ. We had both been wanting to try this restaurant for a while, so it was a perfect spot for our first date. After dinner we walked up to South Street Social to continue our date."

THE PROPOSAL

"We got engaged on 1/11/20. Tony set up a scavenger hunt at all of our favorite spots in Morristown and it culminated where we had our first date and after Tony asked me to marry him, we went to into TOWN and enjoyed a wonderful dinner with both of our families."


Vicky and Tony love to cook together, go on walks, and attend EDM shows.

Vicky's favorite thing about Tony is how patient he is with her and how he really helps to calm her down when she feels stressed. She said: "Tony is the most understanding and supportive person and I am so grateful to have him in my life." 


Tony: "I love Vic's passion for what she does. I love how intelligent and well-read she is. I love her authenticity, how she isn't afraid to be herself. Most of all I love her ability to communicate. I always know what she thinks, how she feels and we are able to effectively accomplish both major and minor life decisions every day together."

ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE THEM AS A COUPLE

Strong (in every sense)