Saturday, March 25, 2023

Brianna + Nick • Fall Engagement Session

 • NEW JERSEY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER •



always look forward to capturing the unique love story of each couple and I love it when they incorporate their personal interests and special places into their engagement sessions. So, I was thrilled when Brianna and Nick mentioned that they wanted to do their session at the park where they often walked their dog, Bailey.

On the day of the shoot, the park was a stunning display of fall colors, and the warm light of the setting sun added a magical touch to the ambiance. Brianna and Nick arrived with Bailey, and the joy and excitement on their faces were palpable. They were dressed in cozy outfits that perfectly complemented the fall hues of the park.

As we began the session, I couldn't help but notice how comfortable and completely at ease Brianna and Nick were with each other. Their love was so evident in the way they interacted. 
Bailey was also an important part of the session. She was an energetic and fun-loving dog, and her presence added to the overall joy and excitement of the shoot.

Their Love Story

Brianna and Nick met in high school in 2006. 

They share a love for outdoor activities - hiking, snowboarding, biking, and anything that involves spending time with each other and their dog, Bailey. 
It was only fitting that Nick proposed during one of their hiking outings at High Point State Park. 

From Brianna: "Nick understands me like no one else and supports me in everything I do."
From Nick: "Brianna makes me a better person and makes me want to be my best."

Congratulations, Brianna & Nick! 
I am so excited to capture your wedding day in just a few short weeks!