Sunday, May 12, 2024

Happy Mother's Day!

 


"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path." 
- Agatha Christie

Every day is a reminder of the immense gratitude I feel for the beautiful journey of motherhood. 
From the moment my children came into my life, they have filled my days with love, laughter, and endless blessings.
Being a mom is a role I cherish deeply, and it's one that has taught me more about love, patience, and resilience than I ever thought possible. The joy of watching my children grow, learn, and explore the world around them is a gift that fills my heart with gratitude each and every day.

But as I reflect on my own journey as a mother, I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of appreciation for the women who came before me—my own mom, who lives in Poland, and my mother-in-love. Their love, guidance, and unwavering support have shaped me into the mother I am today, and for that, I am eternally grateful.

To my mom - your love knows no bounds! Thank you for the countless sacrifices you've made, for the lessons you've taught me, and for the unconditional love you've shown me. You are my hero, my role model, and my greatest source of inspiration. Even though we may be separated by miles, your presence is always felt in my heart. Kocham Cię, Mamo!

And to all the amazing mamas out there: May your day be filled with sweet surprises, warm hugs, and moments of pure joy. You are the heart and soul of your families, and your strength and love inspire us all. Here's to celebrating you today and every day. 

Happy Mother's Day! 







***