Thursday, September 5, 2019

The Price Family • Avalon Beach Session • New Jersey Family Photographer



The setting for this family session was absolutely stunning! Not to mention beach sessions are one of my favorite!
I am always so excited to capture families and their little ones, more so, when they happen to be one of my beautiful couples! It's such an honor to be part of their special moments and to be able to capture their milestones!

I had the pleasure of photographing Katie and Clint's wedding day last year and was so happy to hear that their family was growing! Their baby boy, Trevor, was born on New Year's Eve! As if 2018 couldn't get any better!

It was such a treat to spend an evening with this sweet family while vacationing in Avalon, NJ.
Such a great coincidence that we all happened to be there around the same time!

Trevor is absolutely precious and totally stole my heart!